The methodological approach on carrying out of complex analysis of enterprise's financial state with use of fuzzy logic methods has been developed and on this basis the economic and mathematical models of enterprise's bankruptcy diagnosis have been constructed. The input factors of these models are sets of independent variables and most informative indices. The model of diagnosing of enterprise's bankruptcy on the basis of discriminant analysis method has also been constructed. The analysis of carried out experiments verified the essential inconsistency of existing discriminant models to Ukrainian economy and shown the high precision of forecasting of Ukrainian companies bankruptcy with usage of developed by author models.
- ON PERFORMANCE FEASIBILITY AND SERVICE QUALITY OF E-COMMERCE MARKETING BASED ON FUZZY LOGIC
- UTILIZING INTERVALS OF VALUES IN MODELING DUE TO DIVERSITY OF MEASUREMENTS
- SELECTION OF COCOA POST-HARVEST TECHNOLOGY USING FUZZY LOGIC
- AN EXTENSION ON FUZZY INTEGER LINEAR PROGRAMMING WITH EQUALITY CONSTRAINS
- ROUGH SETS AND DISCRIMINANT ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES FOR BUSINESS DEFAULT FORECASTING