Jiménez et al. (2007) propose a method for solving linear programming problems with fuzzy coefficients by using a fuzzy ranking method to rank the fuzzy objective values and to deal with the inequality relation on constraints with decision variables considered to be real numbers. Here, we formulate an extended fuzzy ranking method to deal with equality relations on constraints under integrity conditions by building a fuzzy subset in the integer decision space, whose membership function represents the balance between the feasibility degree of constraints and the satisfaction degree of the goal. A numerical example is used to illustrate our proposal.
- ON PERFORMANCE FEASIBILITY AND SERVICE QUALITY OF E-COMMERCE MARKETING BASED ON FUZZY LOGIC
- UTILIZING INTERVALS OF VALUES IN MODELING DUE TO DIVERSITY OF MEASUREMENTS
- SELECTION OF COCOA POST-HARVEST TECHNOLOGY USING FUZZY LOGIC
- Customer loyalty in services: an approximation by means of fuzzy logic
- Computing competencies value through a fuzzy real option model