All work must abide by the following technical specifications:
- Text and tables should be presented in MICROSOFT-WORD for WINDOWS.
- Equations should be presented in MICROSOFT-WORD for WINDOWS or in Equation Editor of Microsoft. Images are not allowed.
- Paper: DIN A4 (29.7 cm high and 21 cm wide); Font: Arial (10 cpi); Margins: 2.5 cm left and right; 2.5 cm upper and lower; Page numbering: Bottom right; First level title: Capital and bold (Arial 10 cpi); Second level title: Small capital and bold (Arial 10 cpi); Third level title: Lower case and bold (Arial 10 cpi)
- Tables and Figures should be numbered consecutively in Arabic numerals and inserted in the text in the appropriate place.. They must be referred in the text.
- Footnotes and references to published literature should be quoted in the text and grouped at the end of the page in numerical order. References at the foot of the page should be arranged as follows: Author (lower case), year, pages. If a referenced author has different references in the same year, these will be differentiated by adding an a,b,c,... after the year. Whole references should be presented in the bibliography.
- The bibliography should be presented at the end of the article as follows: a) Book references: Author (in small capitals). Year (in brackets). Title (in italics). Place, Editor. b) Journal references: Author (in small capitals). Year (in brackets). Title (inverted commas). Name of journal (in italics). Volume (issue), pages.
- The paper must be sent as follows:
a) The first page should contain: Title of the article, name and full institutional affiliation (Department, Faculty, University, postal address, e-mail) of the author(s).
b) The second page should also contain the title (but no reference to the authors), abstract (between 100 and 200 words), up to 7 keywords, between 2 and 4 classification codes according to the Classification System for Journal Articles as used by the Journal of Economic Literature, and the text of the paper.