Due to the slow growth and strong concurrence that present many markets, firms set loyalty creation as their strategic goal. Despite the importance of loyalty, there are scarce academic contributions on this issue. Therefore, the aim of this paper is to analyze the key factors that lead customers to become loyal to their service supplier, using a methodology based on fuzzy logic.
- PRIORITIZED INDUCED PROBABILISTIC DISTANCES IN TRANSPARENCY AND ACCESS TO INFORMATION LAWS
- Similarity classifier with weighted ordered weighted averaging operator
- SELECTION OF COCOA POST-HARVEST TECHNOLOGY USING FUZZY LOGIC
- AN EXTENSION ON FUZZY INTEGER LINEAR PROGRAMMING WITH EQUALITY CONSTRAINS
- FUZZY EVALUATION OF SERVICE QUALITY IN THE BANKING SECTOR: A DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM