The aim of this paper is to analyze the suitability of representing linguistic information by means of 2-tuples and its comparison with the methodology of expertons for handling problems of decision-making in uncertainty environments. In these cases, the information is expressed in the form of expert opinions, in vague or linguistic terms. These methodologies would permit operation with information stated in different domains (multigranular linguistic information). This gives it greater flexibility than other methods, such as those based on the Extension Principle or symbolic models.
The paper includes an example of a practical application, where the validity of the model is contrasted.
- CHANGING STRATEGIES USING FUZZY SETS RELATIONS – A DIAGNOSTICS APPROACH
- A formalization of the theory of expertons. theoretical foundations, properties and development of software for its calculation
- On the treatment of uncertainty in portfolio selection
- The Generalized Adequacy Coefficient and its Application in Strategic Decision Making
- Uncertain induced generalized aggregation operators and its application in the theory of expertons