This paper presents an enriched me-thodology for the selection of personnel in private and public enterprises. The proposed methodology uses the con-cept of distance (Euclidean, Ham-ming's, Minkowski's, and Mahalanobis') as a basis element for decision taking, based on the theory of fuzzy logic. Through those mechanisms we got highly efficient results in terms of the company's interests in this functional area related to obtaining high impact intellectual assets. Adequate human resources convey high performance for the company and increase profit and place it as market leaders. We present an application case for the proposed methodology.
- UTILIZING INTERVALS OF VALUES IN MODELING DUE TO DIVERSITY OF MEASUREMENTS
- SELECTION OF COCOA POST-HARVEST TECHNOLOGY USING FUZZY LOGIC
- AN EXTENSION ON FUZZY INTEGER LINEAR PROGRAMMING WITH EQUALITY CONSTRAINS
- Customer loyalty in services: an approximation by means of fuzzy logic
- Computing competencies value through a fuzzy real option model