Jiménez et al. (2007) propose a method for solving linear programming problems with fuzzy coefficients by using a fuzzy ranking method to rank the fuzzy objective values and to deal with the inequality relation on constraints with decision variables considered to be real numbers. Here, we formulate an extended fuzzy ranking method to deal with equality relations on constraints under integrity conditions by building a fuzzy subset in the integer decision space, whose membership function represents the balance between the feasibility degree of constraints and the satisfaction degree of the goal. A numerical example is used to illustrate our proposal.
- SELECTION OF COCOA POST-HARVEST TECHNOLOGY USING FUZZY LOGIC
- Customer loyalty in services: an approximation by means of fuzzy logic
- Computing competencies value through a fuzzy real option model
- Uncertainty Theory Applied to Optimal Selection of Personnel in an Enterprise
- Evaluating the total costs of purchasing via probabilistic and fuzzy reasoning