Due to the slow growth and strong concurrence that present many markets, firms set loyalty creation as their strategic goal. Despite the importance of loyalty, there are scarce academic contributions on this issue. Therefore, the aim of this paper is to analyze the key factors that lead customers to become loyal to their service supplier, using a methodology based on fuzzy logic.
- ON PERFORMANCE FEASIBILITY AND SERVICE QUALITY OF E-COMMERCE MARKETING BASED ON FUZZY LOGIC
- FORECASTING PERFORMANCE OF EXCHANGE RATE MODELS WITH HEAVY MOVING AVERAGE OPERATORS
- UTILIZING INTERVALS OF VALUES IN MODELING DUE TO DIVERSITY OF MEASUREMENTS
- PRIORITIZED INDUCED PROBABILISTIC DISTANCES IN TRANSPARENCY AND ACCESS TO INFORMATION LAWS
- Similarity classifier with weighted ordered weighted averaging operator