- Published in 19th SIGEF Congress
XXI SIGEF Congress - "Digital Era and fuzzy applications in Management and Economy"
Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, (México), July 7-9th 2021
The International Association for Fuzzy-Set Management and Economy (SIGEF) is pleased to announce the organization of the XXI Congress, to take place in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico. This Congress is organized by the Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (UANL), through the School of Accounting and Business Management (FACPYA), and SIGEF Economy (SIGEF).
SIGEF and the Congress offer a forum where academics, professionals and practitioners, working in the field of economics, finance, management and organization, can exchange ideas and experiences on the advancement of research, methods, techniques, application and projects based on fuzzy logic, neural systems, genetic algorithms, and systems, uncertainty theory, complexity theory and soft computing.
The main purpose of the Congress is to stimulate scientific exchanges, promote international cooperation between academic community and companies, and disseminate results of international research.
Contributions describing research results and application papers in the following areas are solicited:
· Agent-based Modelling and Simulation
· Applications of Pattern Recognition to Economy and Management
· Approximate Reasoning
· Business Intelligence
· Chaos Theory and Applications in Economy
· Competencies Management Methods and Practices
· Complex Adaptive Systems
· Complexity Science
· Data Mining and Applications to Economic Problems
· Decision Making Systems
· Evolutionary Modelling
· Fuzzy Expert Systems for Intrusion Detection
· Fuzzy Games Theory and Applications
· Fuzzy Logic and Expert Systems in Management
· Fuzzy Logic in Audit and Security Information
· Fuzzy Multicriteria Methods & Applications
· Knowledge Management Methods and Practices
· Linguistic Information and Decision Making
· Management Intelligent Systems
· Management Methods based on Artificial Intelligence
· Modeling of Economic Processes in Uncertainty
· Modeling Aggregate Behaviour in Economics
· Multi-agent systems
· Network Economics
· Neural Networks and GAs in Hybrid Systems for Economy and Management
· Neuro–Fuzzy Models
· Organizational Modelling
· Rough Set Analysis and Applications
· Small Firms’ Management Tools
· Soft Computing in Management Control
· Software Platforms for the Management of Innovation and Extended Enterprises
· Technology Transfer from New to Old Economy
Organizers are working to arrange the publication of the best papers. Manuscripts will be selected for potencial publication in special issues of several indexed journals.