In this paper, a new extension of the ordered weighted average (OWA) operator is developed using four different methods: prioritized operators, induced operators, probabilistic operators and distance techniques. This new operator is called the prioritized induced probabilistic ordered weighted average distance (PIPOWAD) operator. The primary advantage is that we include in one formulation different characteristics and information provided by a group of decision makers to compare actual and ideal situations. Finally, an example of transparency and access to information law in Mexico is presented to forecast the score based on the expectations of decision makers.
- FORECASTING PERFORMANCE OF EXCHANGE RATE MODELS WITH HEAVY MOVING AVERAGE OPERATORS
- Similarity classifier with weighted ordered weighted averaging operator
- Customer loyalty in services: an approximation by means of fuzzy logic
- The Generalized Adequacy Coefficient and its Application in Strategic Decision Making
- Uncertain induced generalized aggregation operators and its application in the theory of expertons