- Published in 22th SIGEF Congress
XXII SIGEF Congress - "Methods for the analysis of socioeconomic uncertainty in the post-covid era"
Universidad Miguel Hernández (Spain), 10-11th July 2023
The International Association for Fuzzy-Set Management and Economy (SIGEF) is pleased to announce the organization of the XXII Congress, to take place in Elche, Alicante Province (Spain). This Congress is organized by the Universidad Miguel Hernández (UMH), through the Economic and Financial Studies, and SIGEF Economy (SIGEF).
SIGEF and the Congress offer a forum where academics, professionals and practitioners, working in the field of economics, finance, management and organization, can exchange ideas and experiences on the advancement of research, methods, techniques, application and projects based on fuzzy logic, neural systems, genetic algorithms, and systems, uncertainty theory, complexity theory and soft computing.
The main purpose of the Congress is to stimulate scientific exchanges, promote international cooperation between academic community and companies, and disseminate results of international research.
Contributions describing research results and application papers in the following areas are solicited:
· Agent-based Modelling and Simulation
· Applications of Pattern Recognition to Economy and Management
· Approximate Reasoning
· Business Intelligence
· Chaos Theory and Applications in Economy
· Competencies Management Methods and Practices
· Complex Adaptive Systems
· Complexity Science
· Data Mining and Applications to Economic Problems
· Decision Making Systems
· Evolutionary Modelling
· Fuzzy Expert Systems for Intrusion Detection
· Fuzzy Games Theory and Applications
· Fuzzy Logic and Expert Systems in Management
· Fuzzy Logic in Audit and Security Information
· Fuzzy Multicriteria Methods & Applications
· Knowledge Management Methods and Practices
· Linguistic Information and Decision Making
· Management Intelligent Systems
· Management Methods based on Artificial Intelligence
· Modeling of Economic Processes in Uncertainty
· Modeling Aggregate Behaviour in Economics
· Multi-agent systems
· Network Economics
· Neural Networks and GAs in Hybrid Systems for Economy and Management
· Neuro–Fuzzy Models
· Organizational Modelling
· Small Firms’ Management Tools
· Soft Computing in Management Control
· Software Platforms for the Management of Innovation and Extended Enterprises
· Technology Transfer from New to Old Economy
Organizers are working to arrange the publication of the best papers. Manuscripts will be selected for potential publication in special issues of several indexed journals.